3/05/2011

St. Patrick's Day Yarn Wreath

I just finished my yarn wreath for St. Patty's Day. I decided to go with no bunting on it like I have with my others. I don't know. It seems kinda naked to me. I may have to go back and add something in a day or two.

I found so many cute things to put on a St. Patty's Day wreath that I had the hardest time deciding what look to go with. So - the conclusion I came up with is that I just have to make another green wreath! This one will be all shades of green & a touch of brown, with moss and twigs and earthy florals. And then I can use the little garden gnome that I bought last year that has been waiting in the wings for the perfect wreath to rest on!

I guess after that it will be 4th of July again! I have to make another wreath to replace the one I did last year. I hated it with a passion. It just wasn't me...

If you want to take a look at my previous yarn wreaths, then click the following --> Easter, Halloween and Valentine's. All this happy craftiness due to my sister Megan's craft blog and her very first yarn wreath!

Click HERE and HERE and HERE for her yarn wreath creations. :)

And finally, if you want the bomb dot com of yarn wreaths - click HERE. But only if you are mentally prepared for all of the awesomeness which is Knock Knocking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out. Wow this one looks good. I started making my St Patty yarn wreath few days ago and can't seem to finish it. I got these really cool mini ornate green frames but my printer broke so i can't print out the vintage postcard pics i want to put in them. And i suck at making fabric/felt flowers. I wish the knock knocker lady would sell her felt flowers individually so I can put them together my self. i guess i could ask....... ummmmmmm..... maybe i will!