9/14/2010

Halloween Yarn Wreath

I'm still lovin' yarn wreaths. All thanks to my sister Megan who got me hooked last Easter. My 4th of July attempt was a dismal failure - but I think I have redeemed myself with my Halloween cheer!

I love how it turned out with two little exceptions. First - my bunting is too low. But once it is glued, there is no turning back. And two - I totally forgot to 'antique' the white letter triangles before I glued them to the rest of the bunting. I had to go back and try to do it after. Woops. What are ya gonna do?

I love the font I found also. It is called Wild Wood and I found it on one of my favorite font sites, dafont.com.

6 comments:

sherron said...

Hilarie, really you are SOOO creative! This looks like it should be on the cover of a magazine. Beautiful has never been so eery! Or maybe that should be 'eery has never been so beautiful.' Either way I love it! And I'm bookmarking your font site. Thanks!

grams said said...

so so beautiful! I love it!!!

Kelly said...

ooooo It looks sooo good!

Julie said...

Oh you crafty woman! That wreath is darling!

megan said...

my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Looks GReat!