11/06/2009

Halloween 2009

All bright-eyed & bushy-tailed - ready for a night out on the town!

SPECIAL OPS Ninja... Not to be confused with a REGULAR Ninja!

Skulls & Stars Fairy/Pixie/Butterfly. We are not really sure what it is. But it rocks the house with a microphone!

Superman. Getting ready to fly to the next house...

Making our way from house to house...


Back home after some rigerous trick-or-treating with full bags and heavy eyelids...

It was all worth it when they dumped out their candy bags! Just your average all-american Halloween candy pile...

Robert and I were cracking up laughing because their favorite thing - and the thing they all started eating first was the bags of fruit snacks. And at one point Parker yelled, "Oh mom! I got a bag of pretzels!" Lol.

And they gave me a hard time for trying to be healthy and give out pencils...

Thanks for Nanu keeping me on task! She wouldn't let me rest until I got the Halloween pics posted! :)

Oh! And I can't forget to post pictures of Demi's glittery pixie hair from front and back. She wants mom to see it...

1 comment:

Mallory said...

they all look so cute in their costumes. and i love that carson is wearing flip flops!