8/20/2009

Ok. I am ready to start posting again.

I have been so frustrated that I haven't wanted to even bring up my blog to post. But finally, tonight, I think I am ready.

I have been learning to use Photoshop over the last couple of days and my header (back to school edition) was my first project. I think I have finally gotten the hang of it and I LOVE it!! (Photoshop that is) It is right up my alley! My sister-in-law Tiffany gave me her copy to put on my computer. Thank you sooo much Tiffany! I have wanted it for so long and was hoping to MAYBE get it for Christmas. But thanks to Tiff - Christmas came early! :)

So after finishing my header today I tried and tried to make a background to match it with no luck. I researched online and tried some different ways but I must still not be doing it right. It is all the HTML computer code that is the hard part. Oh well. I will eventually get it. For now I put another Shabby Blogs template on it. Which I love, but I really want to make my own.

So that in a nutshell is why I have been avoiding my blog. Cause it has been causing me stress and when its not perfect, I can't bear to look at it. LOL.

I wish I was like that in the rest of my life. My house may be a pig pen, and I may not get dressed for 3 days in a row, but damn it! My blog margins better be lined up perfect or I lose sleep at night!

Oh, and playing Farm Town on facebook with my father-in-law and sister-in-laws might have a tiny bit to do with not posting too... :)

Wanna see my farm?

It might not look like much to you, but let me tell ya... It's a darn good one! :)

1 comment:

grams said said...

Love the farm and love the header of your blog. Sad to see the cute photo I love so much go, but love the new one as well. Love the farm. it is a good one for sure.
so happy you are back. I for one have missed you a bunch.