I had to post a quick GOOD LUCK to my brother Jim who is taking the New York State Bar tomorrow and Wednesday. I know you will do great and all of your hard work will pay off! :) Now go and break a leg!
A couple of interesting little fun facts:
- the test is 6 hours each day. the first day focusing on New York law and the second focusing on all other states.
- he had to travel to Buffalo and stay in a hotel to take it. i think there are only 3 places in the state that give the test.
- they expect about 2 thousand to be taking it were Jim is, with a total of about 6 thousand taking it statewide.
- he can only bring a clear water bottle with him or a juice box.
- the bar is only administered 2 times a year.
- he will not find out the results of the test until November.
- he can't wear a hat. which he says he is concerned with because it has been a major part of his studying strategy! :)