7/14/2009

A Quick Update

I am done with the blog and I love it. Hopefully you will too! :)

And a quick update of today...

Fishies are still kickin'. Although Robert saw one get gobbled up right in front of him tonight. And the reason he saw it is because he literally has been in front of the aquarium all night trying to find out how many there are. He was even crushing up food for them so they would get a little nutrition. He has done his homework. He is practically a professional Molly breeder now. :) I actually heard him in the office tonight, by himself, in the dark, say, "Well little guys. I am doing my part. Now all you have to do is stay alive." LOL! I sure hope they pull through or Robert might have to take a personal day off work to grieve.

1 comment:

grams said said...

Thanks for keeping the header! Your blog looks great of course. But it is what and how you blog that we all love so much. The style is wonderful, the content is superb!