7/17/2009

I miss Utah in the summer...

I had to grab this picture off of NieNie Dialogues because it is so beautiful. It made me miss Utah in summer! If I click the picture and zoom in I can almost feel the cool weather and smell the mountains. Our last visit was at Christmas last year and this year it will be at Thanksgiving. I need a summer visit.

Oh wait. I was just there in April. Well, it still wasn't summer. That is what is great about a place like Provo. The seasons are so defined. I REALLY miss 4 totally distinct seasons.

2 comments:

grams said said...

OH my gosh Hil, I am here and I still miss it because of the way you discribe it. It is so pretty why wouldn't everyone want to live here? When we drive up to our house we always say we live in a resort area because it is so pretty. The moutains on one side, the lake on the other. Who could ask for more. Of course I also love the snow. But fall is coming, best time of the year (except for spring)

Shirlene said...

Definitely NOT cool weather right now. We're in the 100's. I do recall going the Stadium of Fire with all of you one year. Utah is a fun place to be. I love where you are, too! Have visted there many times!