6/16/2009

Parker Quote of the Day

This morning I was running late and was downstairs getting Demi ready for summer school. Carson would not wake up so I left his door open and kept calling his name to bring him slowly out of his slumber. Believe me - you don't just want to barge in and wake him up quickly! :)

So after a few minutes I heard him quietly say "hi mommy". It was so cute but I could tell he wasn't totally coherent so I wanted Parker to go and hurry him along. I asked him to go and wake him up. He just looked at me and said, "Why? He responded.".

Now is it just me? Or does that not crack you up? It's just so matter-of-fact and logical. Why would he need to go back upstairs and wake him up? He did, in fact, respond. :)

And how many 6 year olds would use the word responded anyway?

No comments: