6/25/2009

Edward Ken & Bella Barbie - Twilight Meets Mattel!

We know that Stephenie Meyer made 50 million last year. I can't wait to see what she makes this year because this takes the cake! Mattel is coming out with Bella and Edward. They are due out in November, but you can click HERE to pre-order them now from Toys-R-Us. They can be yours for the bargain price of $35 a piece. And get ready for it... Edward is luminescent with a shimmering complexion and trademark gold eyes.

What! Stephenie Meyer is going to be like Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal... Rolling around in bed on a mattress full of money.

These bad boys better be wrapped up nice and pretty and waiting for me under the Christmas tree this year! Robert - you better pre-order now because I don't think you are going to want to be waiting in line at Toys-R-Us at 4am like I was at Best Buy to get our Wii! I would bet money that they are going to be THE hard to find item this holiday season! :) You know what I'm sayin'...?

{via}

1 comment:

mallory said...

Love it!!!! that is too cool!