5/03/2009

I'm not saying that I am the best daughter-in-law ever ...but pretty darn close!

My mother-in-law loves cinnamon! When we lived in Utah she was introduced to the famous 'Utah Suckers', as she affectionately calls them now. So when I was there last week I knew that I could not come home empty handed! :) With one hour to go before I had to leave for the airport - with not a stitch of makeup on and still wearing my sweats/jammies - I made a quick trip to Sundance so I could bring her home a stash! Here is a little sample of my treacherous journey. :)

Happy Belated Birthday Judy! We love you!

2 comments:

grams said said...

Yes you are a good daughter in law, and it was a beautiful drive,BUT you could have gotten them at Pebbles in My Pocket or the Pizza Factory. Im just sayn.

lori said...

Um, Hil, if my memory serves me correctly, these precious suckers are made right in downtown Provo. I've been to the place. You can go there any time. I'll show you next time you are in town. There shouldn't be an issue of supply. We used to get our chocolate covered strawberries there also for Easter dinners.