I was tagged on facebook so I thought I would post here too. Sorry if this is a bit redundant... as all tags are! I'm sure you have heard most of it before at some point. :)
1. I work for a risk management company auditing business liability insurance certificates. Robert works for a Steel Company in sales.
2. I work from home sitting around in my jammies w/ no bra and no shower. It's very depressing actually. But at least I get to stay home with my 3 year old monster while the others are at school. That's the important thing! :)
3. My neice, Demi, who is 10, lives with us. She moved here from Utah over a year ago.
4. I am addicted to blogging.
5. I met my husband at a bar. We used to play in steel tip dart tournaments.
6. I love anything vampire. True Blood on HBO is one of my favorite shows and the Twilight series are my favorite books.
7. My 6 year old is obsessed with ocean life and sharks, which in turn has given me a little secret life goal of going into a shark cage to see a great white shark up close. I don't know why. I just think it would be one of the most fascinating things you could do. To see that much raw, natural power up close. Wow!
8. One of my favorite shows is SpongeBob SquarePants. It is so clever and hilarious.
9. One of my favorite personality traits is wittiness. And I just had to look up to see if that is even a word. Which brings me to another little fact about me... I look up words on my Dictionary iPod app ALL the time. I will not write or say a word unless I know that I am using it correctly or spelling it correctly.
10. Another little life goal is to write a novel. And on the same subject, sort of, the author Stephenie Meyer is the person I am most fascinated with right now.
11. Getting my laptop, even though it is one of my favorite things, was probably one of the worst things I have ever done, because now there is a permenant indention in my living room chair. It has taken my laziness level up one notch. Who needs to ever leave the living room chair if you have a laptop? I could probably cook dinner from it.
12. I love Houston and Texas! You have heard of this thing they call Texas pride haven't you?
13. One of my favorite places on earth is Sundance, Utah.
14. I cry several times a day. And it is always because of a little 3 year old whose name begins with C and ends with N. But I'm not mentioning any names.
15. I am obsessed with Adam Lambert on American Idol. I really wish he was batting for the other team. :( I am also obsessed with Robert Pattinson. Luckily, he IS batting for the other team. And while we are at it. Can I just say that Shia LeBouf is the cutest! I have always thougth so, but I just watched Disturbia last night, and he just keeps getting cuter and cuter every movie I see him in! And yes. I do realize that I am a 37 year old woman who has just mentioned 3 very young guys. I don't know what my problem is. When I was young I liked them old. Apparantly I move backwards.
16. Robert is 2 years younger then I am.
17. Right now Carson is playing with an electric drill 6 inches from Robert's computer. I guess I'd better get up. See what I mean about the crying thing.
18. One more thing I would like to do before I die is to run in the NYC marathon. And that is a loaded goal because it involves me losing about half my body weight!
19. I love festivals. The last I went to was the Houston International Festival a few weeks ago. They were spotlighting Ireland this year. And I love parades. Last Saturday it was the Art Car Parade. I decided I want to make an Art Car! Ade... You in?
20. I am way too involved in my own little world of electronics and technology... my computer, my iPod touch, my Nintendo DS. Facebook, my blog, twitter... Let's just say that my reading life is suffering. :(
21. My favorite author is Philippa Gregory. I love history. Another one of my favorite shows is The Tudors on Showtime.
22. Carson just rubbed my leg and said. "Ouch. Itchy. It's like daddy." Like I said... Working from home is working against me. If you don't have to get ready and dressed on a daily basis, then why shave your legs. And while Carson was petting my leg, I noticed that he has dumped out the change jar and unrolled a roll of toliet paper all over the bathroom. Again... crying. It is not that those little things are bad. It's just that 50 of them a day are bad. Of course mommy IS on facebook. So that would be MY bad.
23. I hate to cook which is funny considering that my mom is a Martha Stewart.
24. When I was young I had a subscription to Civil War Digest.
25. In the next couple of months we are inheriting a piano from my parents and a 125 gallon fish tank from Robert's parents. So I spend lots of time planning how I am going to arrange the furniture in my house to accomodate it. And alot of time planning how to paint the beautiful piece of furniture that Robert's dad built to go around the fish tank. Which brings me to one last little fact... I love my house and decorating! Other then blogging, it is my biggest hobby.