11/19/2008

You are one lucky girl, Dorri! And you looked cute as a button at your shower! :)

I have decided that people don't love me enough... because nobody has ever showered ME with this many presents before. Obviously my sister-in-law, Dorri, is the most loved person on the planet! Because this is the pile of presents at her shower. I couldn't pass up blogging about it. It is the most amazing thing I have ever seen! :) I have never seen so many presents at one time in my entire life - including Christmas and weddings. :)

Here is her pile of diapers and wipes of assorted sizes...

She had to stop opening gifts when she got to about here because she ran out of time...

They had to load them in a trailer to get them home and still didn't have enough room. I can't wait to ask her were she is keeping it all... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

H-o-l-y-c-r-a-p-.... nobody seems to love me either. I just bought a pack of size one diapers for my little baby and that is the only thing has that is new. I have never seen so many diapers, let alone presents in my life. She is loved!

grams said said...

Who is this girl and why does she have so many friends?