9/30/2008

The Happiest Place on Earth! Halloween Style!

I just thought I would take a little stroll down memory lane for a second... I grew up in California near Disneyland so I have gone a ton. I love it! It is one of my most favorite places on earth! But let me tell you what is even better then Disneyland... Disneyland at Halloween! You HAVE to go to Disneyland at Halloween at some time in your life. It is so fun. They decorate, down to the tiniest detail, the WHOLE park and convert the Haunted Mansion ride to The Nightmare Before Christmas. And they have a big Halloween parade. It is so neat. We happened to be there 2 years ago during this time and now I don't ever want to go when it is NOT Halloween again... :) Plus the Mickey Mouse hats are the cutest! You have to click HERE to see Disneyland's cool Halloween Time site!


1 comment: