5/21/2008

"Do you not see it mom!?"

Parker has been telling me for weeks that he wants his own blog. Ever since Demi got her own. I keep telling him that he HAS a blog. Our family blog is HIS blog. Right. He wasn't going for that. So today he got really quiet and then put this in front of my face. I said, "Oh, that's so cute honey!" and gave it back to him - like I always do when he shows me one of his drawings. Then he threw it back to me and yelled, "Do you not see it mom!? Do you not SEE that it is a picture of me SAD because I don't have a blog!?" Well, what was I supposed to say to that? I had to cover my mouth and turn my head so he couldn't see me laughing in his sadness.

Of course nothing escapes Parker...

So here is his new blog address...
www.parkersveryown.blogspot.com

No comments: