10/23/2012

Betty White

The best part of blogging for me is posting the funny things the kids say all of the time.  I never want to forget them!  I was going through some old posts last night and the ones where I posted what the kids have said crack me up.  I can't imagine how invaluable they will be in twenty years.

This is a little exchange between Carson and I the other day:

“Wouldn’t it be funny if grandma was the one that believed in Santa but her friends didn’t.”
(He was talking about Virginia in the book Yes, Virginia There is a Santa Clause.)

“Because she is old like olden days and it could be her.”
(I told him it wasn’t grandma, but I knew what he was talking about.  Then we tried to think of the little girl’s name in the story.  For some reason I was having a total mental blank at the time.)

Before I could think of it Carson comes up with this...

“I know.  Is it Betty White?”

No comments: