4/15/2011

Carson's Quotes of the Day

While driving to visit a possible puppy addition to our fam today he asked if were where there yet. I told him we were half way there. A few minutes later he said to me... "Mom. I've been wondering my whole life... What does 'we are half way there' really mean?"

On the same trip to see the puppy he sat criss-cross-applesauce in his booster seat. Whenever he does that his legs go to sleep. Lately I have been trying to teach him about limbs 'going to sleep' and why it hurts and feels 'like bugs biting me', as Carson puts it. So today when they started to feel like that I reminded him to uncross his legs and wiggle them around. A minute later I heard him saying to his legs... "Good morning sunshine! Did you have a good night sleep?"

LOL. He is so clever. :)

1 comment:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

constant entertainment!!! so funny! :)