3/06/2011

I wish I lived in Demi's room...

Demi just got some new drapes for her room. They look pretty cute. Although she was mad when she realized that they wouldn't block out the sun when she is asleep. Uummm... Isn't 12 a little young to be wanting or needing hotel type black-out drapes? I mean don't get me wrong. I LOVE hotel drapes. But only because I fantasize about not being bothered and being able to go to sleep without waking for a good 2 or 3 days.

Notice her Christmas tree on the far right? Well she decided that she wants to keep it up year round. And I don't blame her. It is sweet! It's all shimmery and silver with pink ornaments. Very festive! :)

Carson decided he wanted to stay and chill awhile with Demi after I finished hanging up the drapes :)

1 comment:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

wow, I would LOVE that bedroom! :)