9/09/2010

Water for Elephants & Robert Pattinson

I recently read an article about the filming of Water for Elephants and they asked Robert Pattinson a question about his perfect day. I loved his answer.

You seem to only work. What would the perfect day look like for you?
"Recently I stood in the desert far outside of L. A. and watched the sun set on a circus tent from 1930. Everywhere stood animals. Elephants and tigers that should be loaded into a steam train. 300 extras in costumes raced around. The modern world had disappeared totally. Although that was totally fake, it still happened directly before my eyes! That was my perfect day. I would gladly experience that every day. It happens continually to me. It calls itself work. That is wonderful and more than enough."
Wouldn't it be the most amazing thing in the world to be an actor? I can't imagine being able to live in an alternate reality part of the day. That is not to say that actor's don't work incredibly hard. But I just can't imagine how interesting it would be.

I'm looking forward to seeing the movie now and I hope it's good. It's cast includes some of my favorites - including Christoph Waltz, James Frain and Reese Witherspoon. And I really hope R Pattz doesn't suck. Now I want to read the book before it is released in April.

And as a little side note - we all know that I think Robert Pattinson is the sexiest man alive - but isn't he just a nicest guy too? Of course I don't know him personally. He could be a total jack a@#. Lol. But I doubt it - according to all reports - he is just as nice in real life as he is in my little dream world. ;)

No comments: