4/29/2010

Welcome to your 30's!

Happy Birthday to Jim - the funniest & smartest brother a girl could have. I love the pic above of him chillaxin in Central Park a couple of weeks ago - and I can't post without adding my favorite pic of him ever... the pic of him giving some poor Asian kid the Street Fighter 4 beat down in a Chinatown Video Arcade recently. I love the picture because it is totally Jimbo! One of my sisters Mallory and her husband Ryan were in New York visiting at the time. Jim looks like he is betting every dime he has on this one game. And see how totally into it Mall is? Lol.

I hope you have a great night out at the 'Japanese Steakhouse'. I'm jeleous! Maybe, if I am lucky, I will get to go to Ci-Ci's pizza next week for my birthday. In Spring. Not Manhattan. :(

No comments: