11/12/2009

A little update for my mom...

Look what I did! I got rid of even more of my books. Here is the start of my 'to go' pile...

Anyone who knows me or knew me when I taught knows that this is a major feat! :) It has been a process over the last couple of years and I am officially down to 3 boxes of children's books. They are all nicely organized and categorized. I am making the labels today.

They are all still stacked in Parker's room. I don't know where to keep them. That is the biggest problem with our house. I have no storage!

1 comment:

andrea said...

So nice and organized.

I have a serious obsession with kids books. A bookcase full in the playroom. Another shelf and a half in the girls room, a basket full in Jared's room, and I have a book order waiting to be sent in with more chapter books.....not to mention we check out about 25-30 books at the library twice a month...I may need an intervention.