10/08/2009

They have the best little inventions now...

I made the yummiest salad with dinner last night. I saw these great new packs in the produce section. They are designed to use with a bag of lettuce. It made a quick, easy, pretty & delicious salad. Especially if you need to put one together in a pinch! I got a bag of Butter & Red Leaf lettuce, used the Blue Cheese Salad Finisher and used Marie's Blue Cheese Vinaigrette.

And one more great quick and easy product...

I don't know if you have tried these before, but the Pork Roast Au Jus is our favorite. It is delicious for a very quick meal with a side and a salad. And trust me. Even though it looks a little scary. It is like real and 'fresh' meat! LOL.

And wait! One MORE quick idea...

These are the best 'instant' potatoes that I have had. Especially if you put your own twist on them... (like 'loaded' mashed potatoes with bacon, cheese and scallions mixed in). They are Ore-Ida Steam n' Mash. They also come in different flavors and they even make sweet potatoes.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Not too sure about the meat and potatoes...... but the salad finisher looks great! So clever. I've seen a comercial for that and I have always wanted to try it.