7/26/2009

Ex-Idol contestant struck, killed by car in N.J.

How sad. Who can forget this woman? When I read the link to the article I clicked it to see the picture, thinking that there are thousands and thousands of former contestants, so it probably wouldn't ring a bell for me. Then I saw her picture. It is interesting that a person's brief 15 minutes of fame can leave such a lasting impression. Of course you have to be an American Idol fan to remember this woman... She was a character for sure!

Below is a photo of her that I found without all the glitter and craziness. She looks really cute. Apparently it was on her MySpace page. The other interesting thing to me is that she seemed alot older then she really was. She was only 23 when she first auditioned in the picture above.

{via}

No comments: