4/20/2009

Why Susan Boyle inspires us: A story like 'a Disney movie'

Click HERE to read this great USA Today article about the phenomenon which is Susan Boyle.

Here is a little portion.
"...a psychological boost for a world battered by economic calamity? A spiritual moment for millions in search of transcendence? Maybe it's about rooting for the underdog. Or maybe it's just a new reminder of an old truism: You can't judge a book by its cover."
I couldn't agree more. I don't know why it is, but I just sat transfixed watching the video several times in a row. And I saw it right after it aired in Britain before it became this huge thing. I immediately got goose bumps and all warm and fuzzy. It just has some sort of magical, mentally medicinal aura attached to it and that is just what people need these days.

No comments: