2/19/2009

Why do I want another baby when I have this...

Just wanted to let you know that I am comin' at ya from this bad boy tonight...

I am one happy camper! I'm in heaven! She is so pretty. And my favorite part was the tape on the box that said 'Toshiba Factory Sealed'. I am so excited to start out from scratch without all the 'tampering'. My last computer was pieced together by Robert and his IT friends and it just hasn't been cutting it. It got to the point where it didn't even have enough memory to save Parker's school project the other night. And now that I am bringin' home some bacon - I can't go without a functioning computer for a single day. So it had to be done! And even though it is not my Ruby Red Sony Vaio...

...I'm not complaining. Because having the cheapest laptop you can possibly buy is light years ahead of what I am used to! So... like I said... I am in HEAVEN!

And while I'm at it I might as well include this little video - even though I am a giddy moron in it. It is just too cute of Carson not to share!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's SO funny...Carter would be the same way....'it's Daddy's puter?' lol....and the penuts are his....'of course they are'....lol

Unknown said...

HHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Very cool.