Seven things I want to do before I die:
1) travel to different countries
2) be skinny
3) run a marathon
4) write a book
5) see a great white shark in person
6) have more children
7) see my children get married, have children and live happy lives
Seven things I can do:
1) drive a school bus
2) know which direction I am headed at all times - and I mean this literally :)
3) play steel tip darts
4) type really fast
6) have repetitive dreams - all the time
7) fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow
Seven things I can’t do:
1) play poker
2) make a pretty 2 or 3 layer cake
3) make myself get up out of my chair and go to bed right now
4) withdraw 1 million bucks from my checking account
5) make myself get up any earlier then I absolutely have to in the morning
6) i can't wait until New Moon comes out in the theater
7) i can't wait until Stephenie Meyer publishes the rest of Midnight Sun
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) sense of humor
2) kindness to others
6) cute with children
Seven things that I say most often:
1) Carson, put the Nestle's Quick away!
2) Carson, put the nail polish away!
3) Carson, do not play with the Tide!
4) Carson, put the eggs back in the fridge!
5) Carson, get down off the counter!
6) Carson, quit hitting Demi with the sword!
7) Carson, Parker was watching that channel!
Seven celebrities that I like for one reason or another:
1) Robert Pattinson
2) Mike Meyers
3) Ellen Degeneres
4) Steve Carrell
5) Colin Firth
6) David Letterman
7) Angelina Jolie
Seven Favorite foods:
1) Salt Grass Steak
2) Mom's Rice & Curry
3) Mom's Chocolate Cake & White Gooey Icing
4) Wilson Soft Tacos
5) Fajitas from Cafe Adobe
6) Niko-Nikos's (Greek)
7) HB Steakhouse (Japanese)
Seven people that I tag: