11/24/2008

I have to apologize for my lack of blogging...

...but I am a working woman now! We all know I have a hard time managing my time anyway - so now it is near impossible!

I have started working from home between 4 and 6 hours a day for a risk management company auditing insurance documents. It has been really hard for me to get on a schedule - especially with Carson roaming the house while I work - but we are getting the kinks worked out and things are looking up! And it is really a great opportunity so I am so excited!

2 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

congrats on your new endeavor! I have been waiting to hear what you thought about twilight the movie!!! :)

grams said said...

I am happy to hear you are a working girl and that is ok with me as long as you don't get behind in your blogging, after all first things first.