9/15/2008

We're Back In The Game!

We are up and running for the most part. We feel so lucky. Our power was turned back on earlier tonight - we were only without for 3 days - and we had no house damage, other then our poor trees in the front yard that are leaning to the right! :) We are so much luckier then so many! My only fear now is the water supply. Many neighborhoods near us are losing their water completely or it is contaminated because of sewage back-up - so our tubs are filled so we can flush our toilets in case we lose it, we are all showered and bathed and I will try to do a quick load of laundry tonight in case we are without soon. Other then that, we are doing well!

It has been a very interesting time for all of us. So many stories and thoughts to share! I will try to post in the next day or so.

2 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

Glad to hear you guys are ok. My parents and all of our family still without power. But, everyones homes are ok. Robert and I live north of Dallas and we just got some rain.

grams said said...

Welcome back, boy did I miss you. Happy all is well.