6/07/2008

The New Pool

Check out our new pool! Isn't it fun!? I was thinking it was great because it was so big and I could get in it with them sometimes and work on my tan and play... and then I saw the water after they had been in it by themselves for awhile. No way! It's disgusting! Now I have to get my own tiny little baby pool just for myself so I can sit in it to keep cool while I am out there with them. It will have a big sign near it that says, "No Kids Allowed!" so it will stay perfectly clean! :)

4 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Good times...good times. We turned our hot tub into a cold tub! It's the greatest! Hey... It's whatever keeps you cool on a hot summer day in Houston!

grams said said...

Fun Fun! You have a good idea there.Can I put myfeet in?

Anonymous said...

I agree--we just bought the same pool but in green. Walmart? I just have to figure out how to get water to flow out of the spicket on our condo backyard wall. We bought the cheapest hose at Walmart also. It has a warning label that says it contains lead & the state of Calif. suggests no drinking out of this hose. Can you believe this--why is it made with lead? I didn't look to see if it came from China. oh well "Happy Summer! -aunt Lori

holly said...

Nice summer survival set up.