6/23/2008

Mini Tag - My 'Blogspot'

You know I love tags and I saw this one on my cousins blog this morning. I love it because it was such an easy one! Just post a picture of your 'blogspot' - as it is now! No cleaning up! :)

Here is a pic of my mine... and here is a list of some of the things floating around on it... iPod, staple-gun, dental floss, hammer, kids art pencils, MAC make-up, people magazine, lint roller, four leaf clover, old photo of my grandma, prescription card and mentos gum... hhmmmmm... I wonder what this says about me?

Now it's your turn! Come on! Just do it!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Yay! So glad you played....Love your list....made me want some mentos. :)

Anonymous said...

haha you should see my "blogspot" things around it: organizer, iphone, camera, glass of orange juice, sticky notes, camera dock, pens... and a whole lot of mess =]

Brilliant post Cheers,
Lannah