5/06/2008

The Grocery Game

OK. I am going to try it. I have heard of The Grocery Game before but my aunt told me about it again the other day so I looked it up. I signed up and am going to try it. It is really amazing. If you put the time in - you can save TONS of money! And it is not a gimmick. It is proven by people I know!

The Grocery Game is a system of using coupons and specials in your area to save the most on groceries and even sometimes get them for FREE. The beauty of it all is that The Grocery Game does the research for you. And bonus! It's a beautiful website - which is a MUST for me or I get totally turned off! I HATE cheesy websites!

So - I will let you know how it goes! Check it out HERE if you want to see what its all about!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey- I love the groery game! I have been doing it for alomost a year and I love saving money! My favorite is Kroger and I save at least 40-70 every week!

Good Luck!

holly said...

Okay hil, this was my second week, and I saved almost 70.00. Pretty good huh.