4/23/2008

He Did It Again!

Wow! I guess I have to retire the title of 'Freaky David'. It no longer seems appropriate. I LOVE him now! I really think he should win and I totally agree with Randy, Paula and Simon and say it is going to be down to the two David's. They are both fantastic, but David Cook seems exceptional and different and I love what he did with Billy Jean, Always Be My Baby and Music Of The Night. David A. has probably one of the best voices I have literally ever heard but he is young, and to me sort of undefined at this point. He has years in front of him and will obviously be famous. Carly is amazing and I love her as well, but she hasn't stood out as much as David Cook to me, so I have to go with him. Dreadlock boy has to go, Sayisha has to go and sadly, Brooke is falling apart! And I am getting sick of her looking like she is going to breakdown at any given moment. I think she is probably just way too nice and sensitive to be in the business.

What a great review I just gave! I should totally be in the biz! :)

4 comments:

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

I totally agree! You need to replace Paula! Because let's face it Paula kind of sucks! I can't wait to move by you guys, then you can give me weekly blogging lessons! The boys and Demi look like they're having so much fun together.... See you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Hil, I could not agree with your evaluation more.

Anonymous said...

Total agreement from our house! -aunt lori

grams said said...

I AGREE! SHOCK!!That Carly left before Miss Si what ever her names. Next must be dreadlocks guy then Brook then it will be the war of the David's.