4/14/2008

Green Grass & Spring Time!

It has been sooo beautiful in Houston this week! Perfect weather! And the yards are all getting so green. I love it! And I love our yard. Robert and I had so much fun working on it all day Saturday. All the neighbors were out and talking to each other and the kids were playing. It was so nice. Doesn't it look good? You better say yes so the big blister on my hand was not in vain!

And by the way... we decided to go the 'professional installer' route with the swingset. Thank goodness! I can totally see one of the kids swinging and in mid-air flying off the playset because Robert didn't bolt something down correctly because of fatigue from the 40 hours he would have been working on it...

3 comments:

grams said said...

I am so happy your mom has left!!Yes, your yard is beautiful! Smart move on the swing set! THEY SAY 40 HOURS, ya right! Welcome back to the blog. Not a moment too soon, I was really haveing withdrawls.

Anonymous said...

Wow Hil, I can't believe you live in that big beautiful house with a beautiful green yard that you get to 'till'. I so want to buy a house and take care of my yard and what not! I pulled all our weeds the other day because the weather has been so beautiful here too lately. I'm glad you are back on the blog!

Texas Tingey said...

Ahhhh....your uppin' me Hilarie! I better get busy. Maybe I will try some of Andres (corner neighbor)miracle green or whatever it was.